I remember every ultra sound so clearly, from the very first one where he looked like a kidney bean at 7 weeks, to the 12 week one where I first saw a baby...little arms and legs dancing and jumping around in my tummy, that was when it was real for me and I began crying. I couldn't believe I was creating this baby, that looked so happy in my tummy!
From the beginning, well ever since I started ever thinking about kids (one day) I always had wanted to have a boy first. I of course would be happy with a girl too (her name would have been Ava :) but I was hoping for a boy first, I had a dream early on in pregnancy that I had a son, and knew it was a boy, when we found out he was for sure a boy we were both so excited!!
I remember the first time I could feel the baby move strong enough to tell Ben to try and feel, and how we were sitting on our bed and he was feeling, and when he felt him for the first time how happy it made him. Even though I feel inside my tummy a lot, I still every time tell him to hurry and come feel, he gets this huge smile on his face and I can see how happy it makes him! I think he's felt him on my tummy more time then I have because I just pay attention to feeling him on the inside, but earlier this week he said I think I feel his hand or something poking out! So he told me to put my hand in this spot and sure enough, a hand, or an elbow ha ha something strong and hard! It was so amazing feeling!
Anyways baby LOVES music! Just like his momma! I've noticed he kicks more to Kim Walker and worship music, Ben played Beethoven once and he kicked a bunch (but I couldn't stand it haha) I love that he loves worship, when we were living at my grandmas I would take baths and put on worship loud and sing to him, it was so relaxing.
I love you baby, I can't wait to meet you in 63 days or less :)
No comments:
Post a Comment