Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lord I'm amazed.

By how you love me.

I guess I could get used to blogging out my feelings every day.
Today has been a whirlwind of emotions.
Today I got to meet my friend Chelsy's little newborn Ellie.
Seeing her gave me so much joy to meet my own little son I can barely contain myself now!
Then later this evening I wasn't feeling well and started crying, where Ben just hugs me...
to now listening to more and more worship, laying in bed and feeling baby kick and push and dance in my tummy.
I'm amazed Lord, that I would have a baby who loves worshiping you in my womb already.
That he gets so much more active when I listen to worship then anything else, I've been praying over him so much lately, that he would love you with all his heart and know you the way Ben and I do.
Keep kicking me babe, even though it hurts sometimes haha I love you so much little one I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment