10 weeks has gone by already since I had my little peanut. I thought I'd be able to blog a bit more but that requires two hands ha ha.
Anyways some accomplishments is Carl likes to talk to us, he loves the words "hi and hello" he also loves when we say "I love you" and have conversations with him!
He has started grasping a little bit if we put our hands near him, and today he finally noticed his little mobile on his swing and is watching it while I spin it.
I'm so in love with him, even if he wakes me up at 4 am, cries in the car, will only sleep in his crib for a couple hours then in my arms..its such a short time in the span of life and I am trying my best to treasure every moment.
He's whining at this moment so I better hold him, my sweet little bittle I love you Carl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment